Old 10-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Dockboy
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok UPDATE TIME....

1st....
Remember Show-N-Shine classes sponsored by "Old Chickies Hill Auto Transport" are as follows....

Best Dodge
Best Ford
Best Chevy/GMC
Best Work Truck
Ernie and Nancy's Pick(this will be the best of show as they will choose from all trucks)

Doug has gotten a better price on the trophies from the place where we get our others from and he has told me that they are very nice.Now all we need to do is get Cliff to be as photogenic as he can and we are all ready.

Also worthy news for all who attend...
I have been busting my tail for over the last couple months to attempt to get a magazine to come and see the festivities.This year I have succeeded and the newest diesel magazine to hit the stands will be in attendence."Diesel World" will be sending a photographer to shoot the show on Saturday and there may be a chance for someones trucks to get shot for a feature.IF any of the other magazines step up and join us I will drop a note in for all to see but as of this writing no other have even responded to the many emails I have sent to them.

Also a note from me...
Keith is making the cards for the S-N-S and we will need to have all those trucks in one area.I will need someone to help us with the parking of those trucks so we can keep them easy to find for judging.I have checked with Kauffman's and they are ready for us,well sort of anyway,LOL.Poor Dave seems to be having fits with his new diesel truck and may not be able to make any power with it,LOL.......Andy