View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 01:01 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by kennedyford
Im in need of a few REAL tanks. We dont have much use for outside fuel tanks here in AZ and we would rather be ripped off on nat gas, water, nuclear, and the extremly expensive solar plan out here. I cant bring one from back east because of my inability to forsee a bumperpull or 5th wheel. I would like to score a upright tank smaller than big fuel depo but bigger than a propane tank. Plus a old propane tank for vacuum. I need to know what the gel point is that youve experienced for a guy in Idaho and I will need to call and pick your brain on the vacuum tank again.
The gel point on the animal fat bio is 42 deg F, the bio made from unused canola is 34 deg, and the bio made from the mixture I use is 25-28 deg. All of them at the B-100 level.

Just got a new [to me!] "pressure-pot" style paint tank, 400 gal [ it came off one of those highway striping trucks] that I'm going to use for my new vacume tank. This tank should allow me to remove the Methanol from my biodiesel in larger batches. And yes, the tank was FREE . They even delivered it to me!

I'm working on getting a centrifuge, and a 10kw water still now..................

FABMANDELUX.