Old 09-22-2006, 12:15 PM
BADCAR
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mad Neighbor

I Dono? as an Ole GUY & seeing Society [People} some are NICE & Yes! a few "A" holes mixed in--I*M a retired Trucker & have delt w/ & know a lot of average People Married to a Nurse 40 yrs & I have to Mix? w/ Doctors-Lawyers & Indian Cheifs?< for a better Wording?? well no matter? Where You GO! Society has its Seperations the Wealth-the Working Class & the Have Nots--US! Low Life--ME I mix every day w/ all of the Above! I break Society down in the above Steps--as most even the Working Class is attempting to Keep UP w/ their Neighbors in Materail Things? Homes-Vehicles & TOYS! HOMES are specially Societies highest level--Vehicles run a close Second--& ovre the yrs I being a Vehicle NUT have Collected more than I should Have? Classic Vehicles--I live in a rual area & my Yard looks like a Salvage Yard? w/ cars & trucks parked every where! I have lived here for over 30 yrs once yrs AGO quite alone Now I have Neighbors all around ME Complaints!! YES! many! I have even been taken to Court & yrs Ago I operated a Re-pair garage Here! so I*M Legally Grand fatherd! as an Ole Business I have ONE Flatlander< what We locally Call people from Away that Move Here & want every thing Their Way! & Most Flatlanders are BIG Buck People! what I refer To as the HEY!Look at what I GOT CLUB! members! as they Show OFF their New HUMVEE My newest Vehicle is an 86 Marmon twin screw 750 Holmes Wrecker followed by a 71 Kenworth also a 750 Holmes Wrrecker & My daily driver is an 80 Buick Century that I insalled a Big block Highly Modifyed Chevy In & my TOY I*M an OLe GUY but I still enjoy Lighting UP the Rear Tires every once in a While? One of our Neighbors has late model Corvette & a while Ago! I was sitting at a stop light wating for It to Change & this Kid drove UP & was looking my 80 century Over! & Smiled & Reved Up His Vet several times? in what I figuerd was a Chalange?? to RACE? so when the stop light turned Geen! I gave my Ole 80 Buick all She Had! & He couldn*t Say He was Not Trying! as Smoke poured out of his Rear Wheel Wells! but YEH! I was GONE! Blew His Doors OFF BAD!! I waited at the Next Stop Light! but HE pulled in Back of ME?--NO More Chalange?? I turned & Smiled & showed HIM He was Number ONE! w/ my Finger Gesture! Now He passes By & don*t even Look towards my Yard! As Cars are like People! as YOU never Know? WHO? or What they ARE?? as some may Not Look all that Pretty! but they DO GO like HELL! & even as an Ole GUY! I Still like to **** OFF the so called ELITE! as most are "A" Holes! & have to be Put DOWN once in a While! I especially like to Knock the Ole Classic Car buffs that BUY trun Key Classics YOU know the Ones that chat about all the Work they Did On what ever?--as I interup & Say! YEH! writting out that CHECK must have been Really Hard! Especially waiting for the INK to DRY!--& usually receive a RED FACE! & YES! I*M considered an "A" Hole by the HEY! look at What I Got CLUB! as I*M the President of the Low Life CLUB! & Proud of IT! so PARK Your TRUCK in Front of MY House! & it will Blend In w/ All Mine very Nicely! & YOU can Leave it there Forever? & I*LL not Complain-- as I think its a pretty Sharp Truck! --Ole JIM--