Thread: Hey guys
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 03:57 PM
four-sixty-power
Fleet Mechanic
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
I guess I should check this forum more often, last checked in July I think...

I'm in the 'Wack too, 5 min from the highway in the flat part, I miss the hills of Mission, there is no challenge for riding a bike around here, I'm not extreme, I just like riding up the loggin roads and then coasting down the other side, riding on flats means I'm always pedaling with no coasting...

I don't bicycle as much as much as I used too, I need to pick up a new helmet...

Granpa Simpson, "...a helmet a man could detonate a grenade under & live to cook soup in 5 minutes later, a gooooood lemon soup, made with lemons from right here in Springfield...until Shelbyville stole our tree, I had to use my belt to knock those lemons down, a good belt, I got it from Buster Hatfield in the fall of ooouuught '32, speaking of onions I once saw a cat climb a laundry rope, we were too poor to have lines then, we had to wait in 'que' for our bread to be slopped in our bowls, nothing could be cooked as there was a war going on we ate our bread with some nice vinigrette of which we had a surplus for sooooome months which seemed like days...Then we got the lemons and put them in our shoes that had no soles to them so we could walk without stepping on dogs tails..."

Lisa, "Granpa what was the point of that story?"

Granpa, "Story? I was watching the radio hour."

Lisa, "The radio's not on..."

Granpa, "Ohhhh...lets go to Chilliwack!"

Belated Welcome to B.C. (& the 'Wack) to preppypro