View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 06:01 PM
neoflee
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Firestone Eden prairie Mn

I took my truck in to have an alignment , cause it needed it really bad, The pass front tire was way off and was sticking out still when was supposed to be straight. I pick up my truck 3 hours later and pay my 80.00 and go to drive home. I get out and look at it and they did nothing.. The tire was still way off ballanced and nothing has been moved just like i left it. So i call the manager ( ***) Who then procedes to tell me that there was something wrong with it thats why they couldnt do it and but he didnt know what because the guy has already left, possibly he said because the rust he says and i would have to wait till monday ( this was fri) because the "man" is gone .sunday I did it my self no probs, its not perfect but at least my tire isnt sticking out the wrong direction. MONDAY ....So whats wrong.. so I get the guy who worked on it.. he says , becuase its lifted . (only four inches) and it's because of my gear box leaking like a siv! which it does but thats on the drivers side, then he tells me also because of the drop pitman arm, and because " somebody put u joints in the front end"! WTF! But remember they chargeed me for the job already. so its going back in at there expense on saturday, but they still dont know if they can do it,, it shouldnt be hard now ,, all the tough **** is already done! I just cant believe it! any thoughts on this?

Last edited by FTE Trigger; 04-11-2007 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Removed a name from the rant...