View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 09:27 PM
Learath
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok well closer and farther away now, i got the fuel lines an wires and everything conected. unfortunatly i have an odd water leak now
the pan under the intake filled up with water and the pocket where the glow plugs are. i drained and filled the radiator a few times and i cant find any leak.
there is some that comes up from the #2 glow plug between the head and intake but im not sure if thats just coming up from the pan under the iontake or if the water is coming out of the head there. so its either leaking up from somewhere i cant see like a water hose i cant see or the head is really messed up.
also the #3 injector there is some fuel bubling up around the threads by the head and it is tightened. and a little bubling up around the glow plug there but the glow plugs wernt all tightened down. what size socket? or whats a good wat to get em in good? this whole truck is just full of problems im actually thinking of taking it it to a shop. would be the first time since i bought my first car in 01