View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 01:47 PM
rlh
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good post Dino. Somebody needs to push ethanol. Quite frankly, its the only logical alternative gasoline that's compatible with exesting internal combustion technology that is feasable. Elecricity is shifting one energy form for another like coal/gas to electric, nuclear to electric or hydro to electric. The Brazilians are a head of us in ethanol ball game.

We should be pushing our senators and reps to make and agriculutal initiative to grow corn and cane to help out the gasoline "shortages" that we are experiencing with our supply and demand economic system. Get the ethanol plants online. The alternative explaination is that the big Oil Companies are practicing subversion and sedition on the U.S. of America.

We need fuel for internal combustion engines and I don't give a rats rear if its E85, biodiesel, propane or gasoline as long as it aleviates me spending 40% of my income to go to work and take care of business.

I am currently building a 351W for my '86 FSb and would prefer to build one to run on E85 but its not available within 450 miles of me so I'm going to build it to run on Pane with the option to convert to E85 later. That puts a whole new meaning to flex fuel.