View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 07:41 PM
bterry
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Binghamton G2G - August 12 & 13th, 2006

OK, here's the deal. I'm going to host up a meeting but the hard part of it is planning the date, place, and how to keep you all occupied. So I (finally) just picked two days incase I picked the wrong one for you. Deciding what to do is difficult, and I can't afford the time to take an entire weekend off, so I've planned alittle work party for Sunday morning. The rest is up to you all.

Saturday the 12th (Anytime you want):
Free beer/soda/water and burgers at my house. Hang around, possibly a little off road for those with a 4x4. Other ideas are very welcome so please help me out here. I've got enough back yard for a tent or two, or you are all welcome to crash in the family room.

Sunday the 13th (The earlier the better - read on):
I'm going to get up early and strip my F350 for parts. Pull rears, flatbed, engine, tranny, and transfer case, plow frame, and some associated wiring. Will have torches, air tools, hoist, etc. This will be at my commercial property down the road. Will finish up at 12PM sharp, fire up the grill with some spedies and relax for a while. Will have free beer/soda/water here also.

Disclaimers:
There is a small possibilty we'll have the race car running by this time, and would be racing Saturday night. If this happens, you are all welcome to join us at the track. The free burgers and beer won't apply.

I'm not a big fan of getting real blitzed and then try to drive... Please don't drive real blitzed.

Last edited by bterry; 08-02-2006 at 08:13 PM.