View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 12:44 PM
Nightrain
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello, Feller Tennesseeans!

Howdy, ya'll!

Just now got some time to stop in and pay a visit. Things have been pretty "quirky" 'round here the past few weeks, so I thought I'd stop in to see all of ya. How are things?

Well, I was in an accident the 14th of this month. You can read all about it and see a picture of the truck here.

As you can see, it was pretty rough.

But, all is well now, and I'm just as good as I ever was... At least once anyway! lol. Still proud to be breathin' this Southern air! Thank God for Dixie!

Well, other than all of that, I'm working almost 60 hours a week, which barely gives me enough time to wrap up the body work on my F-150. A boy back in May took out in a gravel lot and slung 26 rocks onto the side of my truck. I decided then that it was time to do the body work that I had dreamed of doing since I bought her.

Once that's finished, and I get some time off, I look forward to getting together with all of ya'll and having us a little 'git to 'gather! I guess we need to start decidin' on what we could do. What's your thoughts on it, Greywolf?

Well, I don't mean to drag on, so I'll wrap this up... Once again, it's good to be here to "see" all of ya again, and I'll make sure from now on that I stop in every day or so and see how things are, if ya'll don't mind that is!

Ya'll be good, and God Bless all of ya!

Nightrain

Last edited by Nightrain; 07-27-2006 at 12:49 PM.