Thread: Murphys law
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 09:23 AM
70blue
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Murphys law

You ever had a day where nothing seems to go right. I think it has been my whole week. I got alot of tasks I gotta complete and everytime I fix one thing another comes along. I refloored the master bathroom it all went well till I went to reinstall the toilet. Got toilet in hooked the line up turned on the supply valve and the darn thing was busted. Good old sweat on fitting too.

I am trying to run a new supply line in the house cause I am gonna redo all the freshwater plumbing and part of the sewer plumbing in the house. So I am digging under footing approx. 15 inches thick. I have dug from the outside and inside of the brickwork for the crawlspace. The dirt is too hard to get completely thru. So I decide to bring ot my pressure washer to blast thru the dirt. It has been sitting for awhile so naturally had to disassemble carburater. Got carb back together the thing started trying to fire off but would not stay running. Figured I would put seafoam in gas to cleanse the carb. Rope breaks as I am trying to crank it. Fix rope get it running half way decent now I cant find the attachment for my wand.

If I am not as active for the next couple weeks do not worry about me I am ok. I am just gonna gonna put most of my time resources into finding murphy and choking the living daylights out of him so I can make some progress.. I will defeat murphy I can promise that. I will still try to check the join requests daily and participate in the forum some too. Please dont think I am abandoning you guys.