Thread: Freebees!
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 09:53 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Dave Barbieri
Man, I'll take time off to come see that! What a dream come true! You start with the vision that we CAN be energy self-sufficient, then you go to work to turn that dream into reality. Finally, you convince others that the solution IS cost-effective and can happen RIGHT here RIGHT now, and they get behind the vision, too! WHAT A HOOT!!
Thanks Dave! I've worked very hard to get this far. I will post pics as we get things going. This is a great company to work with, they have a good vision of where they want to go. They want me to go to California next month to look over their plant there and do the preliminary planing for another bio plant at that location. Next spring they want me to fly out to Omaha and start the planing for that plant, and the head engineers are in Texas now planing another meat plant for construction in 08! I've also signed a deal with Miller Manufacturing to build a portable 500 gal/day plant that will be for sale to large farms and Co-Ops, Its a joint-venture deal so I will make money on the design work and they will build and sell them.

I think I may lease the farm and do this full time, what do you think?

FABMANDELUX.