Thread: New System Tool
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 06:33 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by kennedyford
I already know what you mean by radioshack, your application is similar to what we did in highschool. I think you will get that patent because of the percent difference in design. Light is the key, sensor is the lock. LOL
There is more in the works Troy......................Both Companys I'm building plants for have signed non-disclosure agreements with my Atty. I'm now getting into something that I have a lot of experence at, industrial plant design and automation. This first 1/2 million gallon plant will be operator- free, micro-processer controlled, and will produce 0 waste...............not bad for a simple fabricator

And yes, you guys will see it first. Just because I receive a patent on something does't mean that you can't build one, just that you can't build them and sell them! FTE is like another home to me, and everyone here has been very supportive of what we all are trying to do, namely buy less imported oil, have better fuel for our trucks, and save some money. If we can help the American Farmer keep the family farm and prosper, so much the better.

FABMANDELUX.