Thread: Truck Pulling
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 02:00 PM
SilverHighboy
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I found those guys on the internet it looks like they build them mainly for demo cars but hey the price is right. Definetely let me know how they look and fit. I think the 2 wheel drive has a different steering set up than the 4 if I remember right the steering box sits between the front axle and the cab and the 4x4 steering box sits infront of the axle. Anyway take some picks and post them in your gallery and I will do the same. As for the master cylinder I went out and bought one for a truck with manual brakes and am going to see how difficult that will be to eliminate the booster.

I am actually making the primer black one into the MOD 4 x4 the cab is pretty shot on it along with every other body part but the frame is solid so it won't bother me as much to cut extra holes in the cab and hood to make everything fit. Smeals truck "Black Magic" is one of my favorites that thing absolutly screams not to mention that it is one of the nicest looking mid 70's fords out there. Keep me in touch with how things are going and maybe we can meet up at one of the pulls.