View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 07:29 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yo Ford,
I hope you got some time in at the show. It was nice that you called on your way down, sorry about not being able to meet you there. Speeding on the turnpike in my wife's car, wanting to get there early, and i got nabbed. Her car had been at the dealer while the manufacturer was deciding on whether to repair the engine or not, consequently she didn't renew her registration. They repaired the engine(goes fast), i put new performance meats on it (drives smooth), oops! forgot registration. $222.00 tow fee later i got home with lots of tickets. State trooper said if i hadn't been speeding he wouldn't have pulled me over. First speeding stop in almost thirty years, have been stopped for other things, but not speeding. Oh well, time to act like an old man on the turnpike (never drive fast on city streets). So now i'll have to wait until Bloomsburg Jamboree in July and the All Truck Nationals at Carlisle in August. Maybe hit a couple of gtgs in between. Yes the vehicles will be registered. AAAnnnddd get my suspended license renewed. The things i endure for my love of trucks.