View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 10:18 AM
81fordf-250
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
finally

My self, I_love_mud and poweford. We all go to the same school and are in the same class. We are graduating saterday. For our last week of school we have been having some fun Yesterday I did a burnout in my truck till the tires where bald. I put some new tires on during my auto class. Last night a bunch of my friends and I went mudding. We had 4 trucks and 14 people. We were like tuna in a can.We had a 2000 chevy 2500 with 33'' timberlain m/t, 79 ford f-250 with 3'' lift and 36'' swampers, 95 ford f-150(powerfords truck) with 3'' body lift and 32'' bfg m/t's, 95 dodge with 3'' lift and bfg all terrains. Only one truck got stuck. It was the 79 ford. He droped his front pasenger side in a whole so big that the frame and body hit the ground and the rear driver tire was 3 ft in the air. The hole was so big that the truck didn't hit bottom the dirt from the hole was right next to it. The pill of dirt was 9 ft high from the hole. Thats a big hole! It was the first time the truck had ever been stuck. It was a blast