Thread: Psycho dad?
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 08:49 PM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
both of my parents are crazy. my mom told me i had 2 weeks to get out last summer, now she swares she didnt tell me to leave and i remeber her words exactly "get out in 2 weeks, hell ill help you pack your bags and load up". so i moved in with my dad and hes just as flakey. he has told me many times to pack my crap and leave, he has threatend to burn my truck, kick my *** (which he couldent do, hes lays around on his *** all day and im taller and stronger than he is), and send me back to my moms house. that normally happens once every week or 2. just the other day i came home from school and he was all in my crap becuase i didnt walk down stairs to ask him to move his truck i stood at the top of the stairs and asked him, and i asked him if something happend today to **** him off and he was like "you came home". my dad isn't dumb enough to lay a hand on me though. he knows im bigger and that i will fight back and he'll end up on his *** wondering what hit him. he will get in my face and scream but he will never even raise a hand at me. but then some days we get along like we are best friends.

Last edited by 76 F-150 390FE; 05-14-2006 at 08:55 PM.