Old 04-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Army_Dude
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone (soon to be new to Colorado)

Let me introduce myself and ask a favor. Obviously, I am a military man. I returned from Iraq in Nov and am currently living in Fayetteville,NC. I was told that my assignment to Ft Carson, which I requested upon reenlistment while in the sandbox, was to be put on hold while I go yet again to Iraq for an extended vacation. Just this week I got word from the TOP (the first General officer in my chain) that I was to move as planned and they would get along without me. So here we go. I should leave here about the 14th.

When I came home I immediatly bought just what I wanted, an 85 SWB Chevy Silverado...WAIT!!!!!!! Don't leave, hear me out. My Grandad raised me in a similar truck and it had been sitting in a barn cause the old guy had is foot amputated. My Dad died 1 month before I shipped out to go to Iraq and when I returned one of his oldest and dearest friends named Pee Wee calls me up and asked me if I want the truck he has that my Dad always pestered him about. Not knowing what it was I say Yeah. Go to find it is a 49 (we Believe) Ford F1. It's all there and it does run. It has a 350 in it (I know).

Long story short (too late Josh), I'm pulling it to Colorado and need someone in or near Colorado Spings with a large enough place where I can keep it until I get settled. Find a house come back and get my family and so forth. Anyways Someone suggested I post it over here if nothing else to get to know the guys who will soon be local to me. The reason I say large place cause I want to make sure it will in no way be a burden on you. If you can help thanks and if you can't hey thas ok too, no harm in asking.