View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Hillbillywagon
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RangerRaider, I guess you are entitled to your opinion. However when one doesnt know all the facts they should not flame others. The road I did the second burn out on is not a public one, rather a private one out in the country, that I happened to have permission to be on, just like the parking lot.

Granted I have done a lot of stupid stuff in cars, however I have never done so when it would pose a large risk to other drivers on the road. I do not live in a heavily populated area. As a matter of fact, My wife and I are the only two people that live on my road. My road is almost two miles long. Heck if I want to get a pack of smokes I have a twenty min drive to the nearest place that sells them (a bar just outside of town) let alone to go into town for groceries which takes 30 to 35 minutes. Just something to think about.

Just for your info as well what really scared her the second time (yep she was scared the first time in the parking lot as my original post said) was the hard 0 to 60 launch, not the small burn out that I had just done before to warm up the tires.

Not trying to flame you here, but figured I would let you in on some of the facts.