View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Flareside94
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow. Hah, where do you start? I'd keep my body exactly as it is, maybe do a blackout on the grill/doors and all that junk. It's be sporting a 600+ci 460 stroker, fully rollerized and build C6. I'd just kinda head up to Rob, ask him how much money that would take and how much he wanted and let him have at it. Then I'd just skip straight to 2.5T Rock's detroited, disced, chromo'd and sprung by coilover 4link + panhard - probably give Seth and Ivan a call on that. Again, same thing just call them and ask how much that would cost and how much they want for doing it and let them have at it. Hyrdro steer, hydro brake, blah blah. Probably go with either 46" Claws, 47" LTB's (Nice damn tires...), or maybe one of those and then Ag's too. 203/205 divorced doubler setup with a hyrdro winch for the front in my prerunner style bumper and fully integrated electric concealed in the rear bumper.

Pfft...what you talkin about? I've not given this any thoughts. Nah...I actually had this crazy-azz dream about that once. Dad one the lottery and gave me a crapload of money. So...all the guys I know in the 4x4/offroad forum all had like different things that they did, and then I like covered cost of getting everybody together someplace. And....Seth still managed to get Carnage of the Year. Go figure. I thought it'd be Ivan!