Old 03-24-2006, 06:46 PM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
funnest thing you have done in your truck/car

just what the title says (i see many "my girl friend" answers coming)

i live on a mountain and at the bottom there is a series of S turns and on quiet days in the distance you can hear a 4.0 high output in a jeep bouncing off the revlimiter as it is sliding around them. also there is about a 3/4 mile straight stretch right before you get to the road i live on and after it rains i take my truck out and take it to the end and turn around and just lay on it and ride about a halfmile side ways while the engine is screamin and then it runs out of gas and i have to walk the other half mile back to the house to get gas.
about a month ago we got about 16" of snow and i didnt feel like shovelin so i fired my truck up put it in 4 high and just nailed it. i was throwin snow, dirt, and rocks every where. about 5ft into the snow i hear a POW then my truck gets ALOT louder and i get a crap load more power but no bad noise so i just floor it again go the other 5ft to the 3ft tall 2ft thick snow bank and just plow though it like it wasnt there. all while our stuck up neighbors were watchin with their moth wide opend and a guy in a chevy plow truck even stopped to watch. the pow turned out to be a good size chunk of my exhaust manifold.
i got pics of my truck right after i finished doin that coming when ever i get them devolped and scanned.