View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 01:29 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by leskwvo

Do you ever plan on making a self contained unit that would be for sale.
Erick: The short answer is no. I'ts a little complex, but I'll try to explain.

I run a 1,000 acre hay & cattle ranch for and old family friend who has cancer. I also do engineering consulting for 2 different gold mines, AND run a small outdoor carpet manufacturing company[soon to be run by my daughter and son-in-law....I hope]. PLUS: My son and I started a powder-coating business that has been growing steadily.

Since I started experimenting with Biodiesel 2 years ago THAT has grown
HUGE in my day to day life also! I just don't have the time to devote to another business. In fact, I wish I could just work in my shop. My first love is experimenting and building one- off hot rods, be they cars,boats,bikes,or planes!

My goal with Biodiesel is to simplify the process as much as possible so the average guy can make his own equipment as cheaply as possible. You yourself do not have to have all the skills. We all have friends that can do things that we cannot. So the trick is to put together people that have similar interests and work together towards a common goal.

As I stated in another post I will be posting flow-charts, plans, and parts lists for everything I've built to be shared by one and all. This way many people can benefit from my experiments, and MAYBE we can bring our boys back home.

FABMANDELUX.