Thread: sessler ford
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Coolstrategist
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sessler Ford is a questionable dealership with poor customer service. They also attempt to deceive and significantly overprice customers.

I was in the market for an Excursion and they had a 2000 4x4 V10 with zero options and about 50K miles for $25,000. I had $7k cash to put down (a nice down payment) and told them this.

They proceeded to tell me that $25k was their best price. I went home to search the net for more Excursions and found a listing by Sessler Ford FOR THE EXACT SAME VEHICLE on AutoBytel for $2000 less!! I went back to my salesman with the ad and he stated that the dealership was not connected with web prices. My response was that since the Excursion was on their lot and he was selling it to me then they clearly should know the "best" price they can sell the vehicle for. He then offered to honor the ad. Then they proceeded to tell me I would get a high interest rate on the balance.

I left and went to another dealer the next day and purchased a very clean 2003 4x4 Limited V10 with 30k miles AND dvd player for $23k!!!! with a lower interest rate.

I called Sessler Ford and let them know how I felt about their atrocious customer service and unethical price deception. Sessler Ford's overall business practices are clearly questionable.

Stay away from Sessler Ford. If anyone wants my contact information I would be glad to provide it.

Last edited by Coolstrategist; 03-07-2006 at 11:11 AM.