View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 01:25 AM
fordloverf2501970
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is it spring yet ?

i think Cabin fever has set it's dirty claws into me. i am so bored that i am almost wishing i had my truck back so i would have something to do. My kids are driving me nuts wanting to do this and that and it is too cold for this and they dont want to wear their coats anymore. the wife is driving me nuts because she spends all day taking care of the twins and she needs a break. i get home from 18 hours at work and she hands me 2 babys and heads out the door and all i want to do is sleep 3-4 hours before i have to be at work again. My harley is threating to file a lawsuit against me for lack of affection because i dont spend enough time with her. But it has just been too crappy to ride. Last weekend i spent 4 hours on a saturday rearrangin the wires inside my PC case so that they were all out of the way. I even counted all the pennies in my piggy bank $14.47. I went thru 1247 pictures i have saved on my PC and renamed the files to what the picture was, plus edited the photos and arranged them in different sets for different kids. That killed almost a whole day saturday. i am going nuts, i need a warm weekend with clear skies where i can get on my harley in the morning and be in no hurry to go nowhere as i ride away the miles. HOW MUCH LONGER TIL SPRING !!!!!!!