View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Schuby
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just got done reading the crapsumer reports....I about lost it....especially about the Ridgeline, the cars & other models I can half-way give credit but not the ridgeline...Here is how Consumer reports make their picks:

..."Of the more than 200 vehicles that Consumer Reports has recently tested, our Top Picks are worth special consideration. All are recommended models and all-around high performers that:

• Scored at or near the top among competing vehicles in our testing.

• We predict will have average or better reliability, based on our latest Annual Car Reliability Survey.

• Performed adequately in overall crash protection if tested by the government or insurance industry."

How long has the Ridgeline been in production? Do they have the #'s to even make an annual survey....

Here is what they said about the Ridgeline:

Honda Ridgeline
The Honda Ridgeline ($28,000-$35,000) redefines the pickup, combining the comfortable ride and agile handling of a car-based chassis with a good payload capacity. The roomy cab features nice details and is easy to access. It even offers a weather-tight trunk in the bed. If you want a longer bed and more towing capacity, we suggest the Toyota Tundra.

REPORT CARD
Test score ..................
Reliability ....................
Crash protection ....... NA

The graphics for the test score & reliability did not copy over, but my main point is the NA on the crash protection....How can you make that the Top pick-up???