View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 07:56 PM
maples01
Logistics Pro
Received 89 Likes on 85 Posts
Coil spacers are easy to install under the coild in a Bronco II, my practice was when I pulled the coils from my E-350 3 years ago and installed the bags in them. I put an add a leaf in my 92 Dakota back before I got my first van, then put 1" blocks in the rear of that van, got down on the ground and put a reciever hitch under it. I pulled the axle shaft out of the rear of the E-350, removed the hub, replacing the seal and repacking the bearings.
I think I'll be looking at replacing the coils on the Bronco II, seems to be sinking back down, worn out I guess, I'll find out when my camber bushings come in and I install them.
I have one of those rare women that doesn't mind crawling around on a vehicle turning wrenches either, I had a dirty pic of her when she came in from replacing a water pump, lost it, sure was funny since she was greasy and her hair was frizzed. She took a pic of me leaned over pulling something, I didn't put it on the net since I'm about to fall out of the chair on my head and my underware is showing.