Thread: 1st Meet
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 02:54 AM
rywegh
Cargo Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Guys speaking from previous experience, It is best to start at least a month out when planning a meeting. That gives everyone enough time to try to make arrangements to join up. Have you discussed where? What about members with kids, have you thought of somewhere that is kid friendly or family oriented? This helps with the little lady. IF you can get your family into going and happy to me there it doesn't cause problems on the home front. Think about it, a few of us are on FTE a lot and now you want to meet up with these people. That kinda upsets them a little.

Speak with Rollie. The Kansas chapter does a lot of things and a lot of it is family oriented. When I was out there for the rally last year, there was a lot of family for the Kansas chapter attending and they all had fun. It was like a big family and it seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves. It things like that make this fun.

ANy other questions I might be able to help with feel free to ask. Just look for me in the Kentucky chapter.