Thread: Iowa GTG
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 10:12 AM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well, as you said, I'd do whatever needed to be there. Been a bit of talk about one here on the east side, so pipe up if you're truly serious about getting together. Been a lot of chatter, time to make it happen!

If nothing more, let's make a smaller meet, just to try and get rolling again. I'm sure pretty much everyone has noticed that activity in here has slowed down, for whatever the reasons, so this may help to bring it back. I know we have plenty of members to be able to work with, just gotta get a time and place figured out to do it. April will be coming soon, and with it, another swap meet in Cedar Rapids. Prices there have been a bit high, but if you look hard enough, you may find what you are after for a decent price. Otherwise, if you have some stuff to get rid of, we can all get together and try to make a little money for ourselves.... I did well out there the last time I went, and didn't have anything special really.
(at this time, my truck is at Marengo...but likely by the time this comes together, it'll be back home here with me, but maybe I'll have some money by then!)