View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 11:42 PM
fordgirl77
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes guys!!! Yeah, my truck is my baby (don't tell my kids...), although right now she needs some tlc -- somehow I broke the rear shocks...oops. hehe, was gonna replace them anyway!!!! She's got Ranchos, I was gonna give her Monroes. Monroe says they don't offer shocks for her lift, I'll have to get Ranchos. Since when????? My dad's had a higher lift and he ONLY used Monroes. His was a 78, but he lifted her in 88 (til my sis got her license she was AWESOME!!!! The truck, not my sis. Loose sand, driving too fast, hits gas instead of brake, electricity is out for days, dad has to pawn his fave gun to fix his truck...gee, I dunno why I don't ket anyone else drive me truck) I let my husband drive her ONCE. He got her "stuck" in the YARD. I just stood there going,"Um, she's in 2 high, put her in 4 low" he was scared to try!!!! LMAO Ah, Jersey boys...they're cute.
I have displaced some serious soil in the bottoms of Grand LAke O' the Cherokees/Lake Ft Gibson in my dad's 78. I am DYING to get my 77 down there!!!!!!!!!!! But it's 1300 miles away, so I have to settle for this non-clay, nearly no-slide inducing black farm soil...oh well. I can't say I haven't been having fun (I did blow out the rear shocks after all )