View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 08:53 PM
keyul
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey, hate to keep reviving this but i figure ill keep letting you guys know about mileage on trucks and what really helps. i tried out that xtane stuf, i ordered the 4 pack, 4 total fluid ounces per bottle. i used all 4 of the bottles. my mileage jumped up to 23.5 on the highway at 60-65 mph. had i ordered more and kept using it that number probably would have been higher. next up is intalling my igniton booster, long overdue but i went to install it and realized the store sent me the wrong unit. im gonna be heading home for thanksgiving so i will be able to see if the booster helps out any. i know it will help out with power but with gas, im not so sure. best other upgrades to get that will help out with gas and power are gonna be an electronic radiator fan and a set of headers, plus exaust. ill let you know how it all goes when i get it done. i hope this information will help you in saving some $ on gas as it has helped me. by the way, whats gas runnin out there back home in ct? out here in pa its been 2.17 for about a week and a half now.

-keyul