View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 12:34 PM
bigfry
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
P.S. I entered a fight a few years ago to help a friend with a dojo here in musk. They were fighting Apollo's guys at the greenwood cultural center. I had no time to get ready. I was asked the night of the fights, If I would fight one of Apollo's heavyweights in a kickboxing match. I said ok. I held my breath to much, but I did alright. He was supposed to knock me out first round, and I humiliated him, as I was told, by laughing and taunting him after he would kick me in the thighs and try to take me down. He won by decision, because he threw more hits, but I was told he was made mad fun of, because a untrained guy just showed up and made a fool of him. After I stupidly would go in and throw some decent punches(stupid part was I held my breath) I was winded badly. So I just told him to bring it and was laughing and telling him his hits were weak. I think I wore him down letting him kick my thighs,ha ha ha. He tried to kick my head a few times, I stopped him from doing that anymore, a few hits to the face. But that was fun, wouldn't do it now, what if the guy would break my leg, with a kick??? I'd be sol. Having worked out from age 11 seemed to help with my absorbability. he he. Anyways...