View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 05:53 AM
bigfry
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Depressed about my b2

Hey I went outside last night to continue working on my rear bumper/cage tie-in and walked around to the drivers side, and my big back side window was shattered. 99% certain nobody came here and done it. I live in the middle of 80 acres and my dads been home all week. He lives 200 yards across from me. There was nothing missing. No bullet holes. I doubt anyone shot it with a pellet gun. They would have been so far away, it shouldn't have done it, and nobody out here dislikes me, so thats pretty much out of the question. I think there was a crack running down the middle of the glass to the back. Only thing I can think of is that it just went. What do ya'll think??? Any idea on the prices on another??? This is upsetting. If I would have known, I wouldn't have spent $100.00 bucks on 2 sets of boxing gloves, headgear. I'm getting ready for a toughman contest for next year. But that crap could have waited. Well gotta hit the weights before I head to tulsa to the mighty crane yard. you all have a nice day.