Old 10-18-2005, 11:47 PM
DVLSH1
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Now I too know what Built Ford Tough means

Welp, it finally happened. After 15 years of driving, I finally get in my first accident. The damage was horrendous. Glass all over the place. No one was hurt, just my pride . Was a loud crashing noise. Was a fight between my truck and a mini van (oldsmobile silhuette). Accident was my fault, as I backed into him (one of my co workers, none the less) Insurance gonna hate me as they gonna have to fork a lot of money to fix all the damage. But my insurance is not going to go up (already asked them about that, was my biggest worry) Damage to minivan: Rear window smashed, rear door, totaled, needs to be replaced, no way to fix that amount of damage. Damage to truck: Cracked tail light lense, small scratch on lower corner of rear left fender, paint on bumper. Yep, that is it. My truck won the fight. Will post a pic of the damage to my truck once i get off my lazy butt and take a picture. ( a little rubbing compound will get rid of the fender damage) I would have body shop do it, but, my insurance covers me for a free paint job once I leave this place, so i can deal with just doing a quick fix myself for now. But now I haved an excuse to buy me some dif tail lights for it