Old 10-18-2005, 11:13 PM
mjwhip2
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The corner pocket isn't anywhere I'd like to spend a whole lot of time, but $1.25 bottles for happy hour will get me placed I'd otherwise not go.

So ranger, what you looking at doing with the agency? I work in communications at the Salt Lake City ARTCC (Air Route Traffic Control Center) I work on the voice switch which routes the voice to/from the controllers and aircraft as well as to other controllers at our center and around the continent. Plus I work on all the modems which bring in all the radar and data from different sites around Utah, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Colorado, and Wyoming.
You can't go wrong with getting a job with the FAA. Pretty good security and good pay. Plus (if you don't live here) you get to come visit OKC for months at a time, its great . Just kidding, its not too bad, I'm just ready to go back home, 3 1/2 weeks and counting.

Thursday will work fine for me. Its your guys town so its up to you (although I've probably been to more places than the average Oklahoman, thats what happens when you set a married guy loose without his wife around with per diem)