View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 08:52 AM
nofearfactor
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You went there,not me,especially if I want to keep the peace around my house...funny thing is,when we went to get the parts at the autoparts store,there was a girl who asked if I needed help and I said not yet.2 seconds later when a older man came up to counter and I stepped forward and we got our stuff and left.I never noticed I did that,was probably habit or something.I grew up around my dads autoparts store and the only women we had around were delivery drivers.Some made it to the counter,but not too many.the ones that did were the pretty blondes that the guys liked coming into the store to see probably.Anyways,out in the van,the wife brought it up that she had noticed that I had did that.I made the dumbest analogy about how if I was a woman I wouldnt walk up to a man at one of the beauty counters at the department store when out to get cosmetics.I wouldnt.but still.worst part was,the dude gave me the wrong stuff and I had to go back to exchange and she was the only one there.I never told the wife.......