View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 09:23 PM
dly135
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I have lease my last 2 trucks and my last car. I feel like I got a very good deal. I get x-plan pricing and my lease payments are way less than buying ( I do check to see what the different is ). My last truck I turned in early and they offer me $900 more than the contract stated, as long as I left on the step tubes, the bed cover, and the bug guard. All together I paided $300 for them 2 years early. The truck I got now is for 36 months, 45,000 miles. They offer to extend the full warrenty for $5 a month on my payment. $5 x 36 = $180 more. Hell thats only 2 to 3 hours of labor at my dealership. I hate working on cars or trucks in the Winter so I like to have my trucks under warrenty. I also lease a Saturn Ion 1 this spring for $135 (38 months, 36,000 miles) a month to help in my gas mileage back and forth to work.

Leasing is not for everybody but it is an option to look at. I have purchase cars and ran them to the junkyard 12 years later and paid various amounts for repairs almost every year. So do what you want to do its a free country, at least till next week.

dly