View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 06:03 PM
stroker2
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MattB, there is not alot of selection for OBS, pre-'99, gauge pods. The link touchofgrey gave you was for '99 trucks. I've seen pictures of installer "modified" gauge pods above the radio and also to the left of the steering wheel on OBS truck. I believe the dash pod to the left of the steering wheel was a modified Dodge pod on an OBS Ford truck. (sacrilege, LOL) At one time I considered modifing a Dodge center dash mount, but thought the streering wheel would block the view of the gauges. The largest selection of pods I've seen were at ProPod.com and egauges.com. ProPod does not direct sell, but I believe xtremediesel.com, dieselmanor.com and bayareaperformance sell ProPod. It might take a phone call to get them to order what you want. Egauges carries VDO pods. Make sure you get them "angled" the way you want them, since there are pods for left and right of the steering wheel. In my quest, I did not find any dash mounted pods that were made specifically for OBS Ford trucks. Good luck shopping.