View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 01:41 AM
bogger
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile hi

well, this is boggers wife cause he hates computers, so about us, marcy and dave from beaverlodge ab. thats just a little west of grande prairie. we bought our truck 9 yrs ago and after a couple years landed her against a power pole after a couple rolls(ice, wind and gravel) and had to park her. didn't think we would ever get her up and running again, ok, not true she ran kinda but the body was toast and then we got lucky and stumbled on a body and started the rebuild. 5 yrs to get her road worthy. 78 f250 400 manual 4x4 dana 60's 411 gears 11 inch lift, combination of body and frame 38 super swampers. of course there's more specifics but I better stick to what I know for sure. we've bogged with her a few times in the last few years and took home some trophies, kinda cool. so now we have had a 460 built that dynod at 580hp with 500+ lbs of torque, did I get that right??? I found this sight looking for answers to switching out the manual for an automatic cause we sure did not know as much as we thought we did when we found out we couldn't put the motor in.(silly, had it built for an automatic before we had one) so here we are looking for a tranny that will work with the existing 205 transfer case. Frustrating, but hey all things in good time.
lookin forward to talkin to ya'll.

Last edited by bogger; 09-07-2005 at 02:08 AM. Reason: forgot stuff