View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 10:55 PM
johnny8
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by buckshot047
I wonder how much the president is profiting from the increase???? I reralize the EPA is indirectly responsible...but lets look at who has control over the EPA and waht they do and when and where they do it...Thats right a fedrally funded and run agency ie run by the president and or his people!
dude... you need to learn how things work... the epa has been around for decades longer than Bush... and they will still be around long after he is gone... and the president DOES NOT have ANY control over the EPA... or WHAT they do... or WHEN they do it... MOST of the people in the EPA have a serious dislike for MOST of the people in the executive branch... you need to do more research and get your facts straight... you'll never understand what is really going on in this country if you let people fill your head with "facts" that just are not true... don't think i'm calling you names or anything, it's just that your facts are soooo wrong... the EPA, and other government agencies have prevented the oil companies from increasing their oil processing capabilities.. the oil companies want to do this because they could sell more oil than they can process, because we Americans USE more than they can process, so, we have to get almost 10% of the fuel we use from FORIEGN sources... that's good for America... yeah right..! up here in New England we have "Irving" gas stations on almost every corner.. this company is based in CANADA...! and all the fuel sold at these stations is PROCESSED IN CANADA..! The oil companies in this country HATE that becaue it is money they should be making...! but they can't because they have been trying to get new refinerys built for decades but our government WON'T LET THEM..! So... even if there was plenty of oil to process, and there is, the American oil companies can't supply all the fuel... thanks to the EPA...! that is just the truth man... sorry if that doesn't support your view of "how things are"... but it's the truth anyway..!

Last edited by johnny8; 08-30-2005 at 10:59 PM.