Thread: Welcome...
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 08:34 PM
C. Lee Colbert
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I found this after I posted about meeting at a Ford dealer. So I guesse It should have been in this thread? Anyway, I have a 1977 F150, it has more than paid for itself as a work/ yard truck this season....but there are a lot of things I dont know, and reading the FTE has given me a learing experience unrivaled! So I will make time to try and co-ordinate some kind of gathering, if we are really interested in doing so. While watching the Nascar pickup truck race wednesday night, I came up with some ideas , and tonight, the Nascar sedan race is on from Bristol, Tenn., and I am surfing the web, mostly on 'FTE'!! After digging, raking, planting trees, and harvesting fennel, zuchini, tomatos and peppers all day, sitting here after a nice hot shower watching those good 'ol boys goin round-n-round and reading about Ford truck owners and their trucks.....well, heck, it dont get any better than this!

So who wants to meet at a Ford dealer some time in September? With a guestemation of how many , I can get a feel for what any dealers may think about it. I have a list from a web site of all Jersey dealers, and can call them and find out what they think about it.