Old 08-14-2005, 07:12 PM
ceetwarrior
Cargo Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If you like Mexicans and their lifestyle then move to Pueblo! Pueblo is always 10deg hotter in the summer and 10deg colder in the summer from the Springs, almost always.

If you like major growth, Yuppi's, track housing developments, cookie cutter homes, land developers making a ton of money, and Californians then move to Colorado Springs and Western Falcon. Also, land is very $$ because of the big boom in Real Estate here, because of all the mentioned above. Oh, and the Springs has 5 military bases here so there is a lot of Army trash and cocky GI's.

I am just about sick of the traffic, growth, illegal mexicans, and Californians that are moving to Colorado Springs. Not to mention I'm sick of the drought we've been in for the last 5 years. And also the Police speed traps EVERYWHERE. I personally am looking to change states somewhere Mid-west to a less populated city. The problem is just having the guts to pick up and move into an unknown. There is plenty of work here though which attracts illegal mexicans.

I don't know much about Ft. Collins or Durango. But I know Ft. Collins or most of those towns up North are major college towns and the mountains/trails up there are packed with new-age, politically-correct, liberal, tree-hugging, college generation. I guess I'm the only teenager in this whole town who has my head straight.

I dream of a place that is simple - no BS life, that is very green, has farmland, tractors, good job, and 30 acres where I can build a sweet motorcross track in my backyard and raise a family with a white fence, surrounded by cottonwood trees. *sigh*

Anyway, sounds like those taxes are KILLERLY STUPID in NY. Not a place for me either! Good luck with your decision to move.

Last edited by ceetwarrior; 08-14-2005 at 07:22 PM.