View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RomerB2
I PMed him and he read it.. no reply though.
--That's because I didn't show that you had a request registered...

I do have pc access, I'm just trying to stay away from it some... afterall, I am on vacation.

I'm in Pensacola, FL.

I just got back from the beach... it FINALLY quit raining here. It has rained since I arrived yesterday... and it quit about 2 hours ago. Stupid rain. Oh-well... I will not let it get me down. The sea-food is completely out of this world in comparison to back home (though I have yet to try the oysters... I think that's what we're going to try tonight). The beach was okay... the white sand is pretty cool (bottled some up too!), but everything is pretty-well closed off due to the aftermath of the last hurricane (which they are still cleaning up). We went on one of those glass-bottom boat tours today, which I think would have been pretty cool had it not have been pouring.

So, what to do tomorrow?? Hmm... well, 60% chance of rain again, but I'm going to hope for some sun so I can hit the beach all day.

One neat thing... as I was getting off of the boat today, I look up and see bright orange and a giant "O" on a shirt... look up and see what???.... you guessed it, another O-State fan. Of-course I had my OSU hat on... lol. I just thought it was pretty cool to meet an OSU fan from FL.

"Wastin' away again in Margaritaville, searchin' for my lost shaker of salt."

STan

BTW: Ken... no worries, I'm representing Oklahoma as best as I can. In fact, they all really like my accent (though I'm not so certain it's much of an Okie accent!). Plus, the girls like it down here when you call them "Ma'am"!