Old 06-25-2005, 11:48 PM
broken wire
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are reading to far into it and have not done enough homework, I had a complete page for you unbelievers out there written and scrubbed it into the delete pile, I would challenge every single one of you that believe the USA government has something to do with the pricing structure of BD, you jumped on the first ship that had information that you thought was coming from a reliable source.

When has your government given you reliable information without lying to you? I believe in the people of the USA, but the government of politics is a different issue, they are not going to be setting the pricing structure of BD and cannot set it, there is alot more BD facilities around the world and USA grounds that all of the oil Co. in the world already. BD producers know already that there oil is only going to be a subsidary to Dino, not a take over, it may come down the road that Dino and BD are going to be 20 cents different, but it is going to be labeled as fuel specifically, both products do the same thing, but I don't think so.

Pricing for Dino is going to skyrocket and BD is going to stay stable, the real part that will change in the pricing structure of BD is the availability of the crude new or spent used vegetable oil prices to the manufacturing facilities. All other products should stay relevant. That is all in the future though, and I don't have ESP, I can only speculate. As far as the tax incentives, you didn't state that the first slated tax incentives stop at the end of 2006, no more free money to the fleets, it stops. The tax incentive was 1 cent per % of BD used up to 20 % of BD, not 100% BD in the tank, So this means you still have to buy at the least 80% Dino oil reguardless. Sounds to me that the Gov. is hearing the people finally, and the Gov. along with the oil Co. have got to give alittle to the people (since they are mostly seen in the bed together), and this is there cry, saying, we can't give into the BD fully, so we will give them just enough to get the quite them down a notch.

I believe that most american people are fed up with the low ball pricing of overseas and the USA Companies that do there major businesses there and bring them back into the states to complete the low balling, but BD here in the USA is made in the USA, support it, don't put it down.

I am not arrguing with you here, just challenging your mind.
Another thought that I have for all of you that think 2-3 dollars a gallon for BD is way to much, but yet think 4 dollars a gallon for Dino oil is going to be fine, take your own steps out of your comfort zone and build your own Biodiesel manufacturing facility and get your own piece of the pie. This is America, land of opportunity. Get a piece of it, first step, stop taking about the what everyone else is doing,
second step, start thinking of the possibilities for yourself.
third step, do it!
Fourth step, ........................let's go fishing!