Thread: Is It True???
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2005, 11:19 AM
460429_freak
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by bodabdan
I don't know how the meth situation is in your area but I hope it's better than here. There is a list that must have 50 or more industrial chemicals on it, and they post this list at most stores around here. The store is supposed to report certain transactions/attempted transactions to the police. You can't even find "strike anywhere" matches around here, and some veterinary products are no longer available to the public.
In order to prevent any misunderstandings i would say that those ingredients should be the last thing you acquire and you should be able to account for them if that day should come. I have a friend who was visited by the police and they wanted to know about some horse medecine he had purchased. He was able to show it to them and they realized that he was not doing anything illegal, but what if he had not been able to account for it?
honestly my county is #1 in meth I belive..joy joy...but I got lucky on the methonal the local farm supply sells it for race cars and I have race at the local track for 4 years so the methonal is okay now just to find the lye in big quanity I'm going to mount my bio system on a trailer so I can move it in and out of my barn...