View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 09:15 PM
fordborn
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you want your truck in the show and shine then yes you must register it. The cost of registration also gets you admission. If you do not want to be in the show and shine then your truck still may be parked with others in a group parking area like a G2G. Again I must state that this is not just a pretty truck show, there will be regular everyday trucks entered in it. I know of many who have just a stock truck that will be entered. There will even be classes for stock trucks as well as daily drivers. Don't let that hold you back from entering.

The awards ceremony is optional but yes it is extra. Look at the menu and see if you do not think that it is a great meal for just 20 bucks.

There is an advantage to registering your truck early. The price will increase to 25 dollars in July. It also helps us determine how many trucks we have in different categories and allow us to adjust the awards to fit the number and type of entries.

Hope this helps somewhat in answering your questions.
Originally Posted by KCSport
Well this is the question I posted in the Missouri chapter three days ago. I even e-mailed a member and never got a reply to either. Rollie has already answered one

"Is there an advantage to ME to register my truck early, or is this a way for you all to get a early head count of whos coming? Also I noticed that there is going to be a show and shine. Is the registration for that or just to get in to the meet with it costing those wishing to show there trucks another $20, plus another $20 for the Saturday night Banquet and awards show just to see if they have won anything? Later..............................."

So I am guessing by Rollie's post that you only have to register your truck if you wish to show it. So whats the cost if you just want to display your truck but not show it. Kind of like a GTG. Like fellro said no one wants to see a work/stock truck at a show. Also is there going to be some kind of discount for those who pay the $20 to show their trucks or are they going to have to pay another $20 for the dinner and awards show to see if they won anything. There might be some guys who just want to show there trucks pick up their award and head home, not attend a dinner to see if they won anything. Now keep in mind that I am only asking questions, not trying to start anything here. Later ..............................