View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 09:03 PM
KCSport
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well this is the question I posted in the Missouri chapter three days ago. I even e-mailed a member and never got a reply to either. Rollie has already answered one

"Is there an advantage to ME to register my truck early, or is this a way for you all to get a early head count of whos coming? Also I noticed that there is going to be a show and shine. Is the registration for that or just to get in to the meet with it costing those wishing to show there trucks another $20, plus another $20 for the Saturday night Banquet and awards show just to see if they have won anything? Later..............................."

So I am guessing by Rollie's post that you only have to register your truck if you wish to show it. So whats the cost if you just want to display your truck but not show it. Kind of like a GTG. Like fellro said no one wants to see a work/stock truck at a show. Also is there going to be some kind of discount for those who pay the $20 to show their trucks or are they going to have to pay another $20 for the dinner and awards show to see if they won anything. There might be some guys who just want to show there trucks pick up their award and head home, not attend a dinner to see if they won anything. Now keep in mind that I am only asking questions, not trying to start anything here.Thanks for answering our questions Rollie. Later ..............................

Last edited by KCSport; 06-08-2005 at 09:10 PM.