Old 06-06-2005, 04:41 AM
cashwizard
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by watersurgeon
Due a google search on "California Gas Station Tank Removal" most of your answers will be there.

Your also going to have to have a substantial amount of cash available for a build out on this type of project. Gas Stations are not cheap due to the amount of ground work required.

Your also going to have to either negotiate a franchise permit with one of the big oil companies, ie chevron, mobil, etc... or go as an independent.

Also when you purchase your gas you pre pay your order, debit from your account at the time you place your order, another reason you need to be cash rich.

Good luck.
Yes, Google unquestionably, has been my master resource to find the answers to a lot of my questions and it had some great links for the underground gas tank removal as well, as suggested by you!

Ok..so, if I decide to go independent, what steps would I have to take to accomplish this task in conjunction with building a Convenience/Liquor Store?
Feedback from anyone, who has some kind of experience in this arena would be certainly helpful!!