View Single Post
Old 05-14-2005, 07:08 AM
j.e.lacroix
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

what I said is sanel has and still runs many part stores around vt&nh with a central machine shop and has been doing it for years. they seem to have a good name I work for their compitetion and have never heard a bad word about their machine shop. the engine problems I had were with a intaller in central mass and I worked for the co. that suppled the rebuilt engines, also I didn't mention earlier that I also worked for the engine rebuilder in their new england warehouse for a year. in regards of my personal engine deal you couldn't make a movie aboutwhat happened to me, it was so bizzare especially after working for them seeing how their warranty and labor claims worked I don't recommend them at all as far as the vt. engine I never heard of them even after being in the trade for a few years but it sounds like the same old story up there in williston as any where else the most reason the problem starts/comes about is the [three some rule] it dosen't work at home either . the problem starts when the engine install you just paid 2/3 grand for and something goes wrong. you blame the installer ,he blames the rebuilder and the rebuider blames the installer and you for beating on the new engine [break in time]. so around you go in the end they usually win cause their good at it they do it every day. once and a while they do follow through but don't wait for their help I hope this clears up any ? in what I said earlier john