View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 02:18 PM
monsterbaby
Hotshot
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by 69 and 85
\Maybe someone could host a gtg. I'd like to have a "How to" demo... like maybe somebody who has done some trannies show some rebuild tricks. Ppl could bring their own beverages and we'd fire up the grill or something. I'd really enjoy something like that and then would be able to attempt my own later. My place is still about a year out on something like that tho... no cement, piles of junk everywhere.

Any other ideas?
Ok you mentioned trannies later this month, I have to rebuild one for the race truck granted it is a race only tranny but a lot of the stuff I do is stuff that can be done to any C6 (and a lot of stuff in trannies crosses OEM lines), and a lot of peoples fear, and reluctance on auto rebuilds is lack of knowledge once you see how simple they really are anyone can do it, and several probably will.
Now I don't have a real good place to hold a gtg, or even a real good shop although we could BBQ if someone wanted. Now I don't need help rebuilding it, but if someone wants to gtg, and see how, what and why I do things to them I am willing.