View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 01:34 PM
fellro86
Hotshot
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
None of the money we raise as a chapter goes back to FTE, it is for our own local use. It has been suggested to have little tech meetings, but interest fell flat on that too. The get togethers can be whatever the people attending want them to be. We could even do a group job on a member's truck if someone wanted the help. That kinda is the point of the BS sessions, to get to know each other and make frineds that WANT to do that kind of thing, and also to share knowledge, that happens a lot at the meetings we have had, a lot of experience is exchanged at that time. That tends to be the main topic of "bs" anyway... but that is also wht we have continually asked the other members what they wanted, and the response is generally pretty light... but I haven't totally given up, but that is one of the things that frustrates me, is that we try to get everyone together to be able to do such, and shows are not out of the question if there was enough interest to do them. My truck is no show truck, but then if we brought our trucks to show, it wouldn't have to be about pretty truck, but maybe about the different mods we have done and the results, as well as how to do it... Oh by the way, the only way a chapter will be shut down is lack of participation. That is for online and offline. In order to set this chapter up, we had to meet offline and vote for the leadership. 5 people showed up to make this happen for everyone.