Old 05-07-2005, 09:54 PM
dragula
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I'm finally ready to take my truck to the dealer for some warranty work and thought I would read through this again to find a dealer. Think I'll give Jim Skinner a shot first since they're convenient for me. I'll try Long-Lewis next time if JS doesn't work out.

As far as Sunny King goes, I don't think I'll be giving them any money;

FIRST: When I was looking at 05's a few months ago, I emailed them. They said they would match or beat anyone's price. I presented them a price that another dealer gave me and they wouldn't come close to it. I found this out after driving all the way out there.
SECOND; They made a ridiculous offer of $6000 for my '99 F350 Supercab diesel as a trade in. The salesman who test drove it said there was something wrong with the six speed transmission. I watched him driving it. He had no idea how to drive the diesel with the 6spd. I sold the truck two weeks later for $13k and had over 30 phone calls over the next week from my ad in the paper. The guy that bought it took it to a local truck shop to have them inspect it before he bought it and they told him the truck was in great shape. They drove it too with no problems.